Monday, December 10, 2007

This Week's Menu (Dec 10th - 17th)

Gluten Free Menu Swap Monday


Hello everyone! The Gluten-Free Menu Swap will be on hiatus until January. Many bloggers are traveling, busy with holiday activities, and just swamped in general. I will still be posting my weekly menu, but it will only be a suggestion at best!

What does your family do for meals during this busy season? I'd love for you to share your thoughts in the comments below!

This week will be busy for us as we will be preparing to host a neighborhood cookie swap on Friday! I'll be posting 2 cookie recipes this week, along with a BIG GLUTEN FREE Christmas Cookie Recipe Roundup next Monday, December 17th. If you would have any cookies you would like included, please email me at gingerlemon_girl(at)yahoo(dot)com. If you have recipes that you don't have posted on a blog, simply send me the recipe and a picture (if you have one) and I'll be glad to post them with the roundup!! I look forward to hearing from all of you!



This Weeks (Suggestion of a) Menu:


Monday: Breakfast for Dinner
Scrambled Eggs
GF Pancakes
Turkey Sausage


Tuesday: Veggie Night
Sea's Barbecue Tofu
Turnip Greens
Kate's GF Biscuits with GF Milk Gravy (recipe coming)


Wednesday: Michael's Request
Chicken Strips (SM's are the best!)
Au Gratin Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

Thursday: Easy Sandwich/ Leftovers Night!!


Friday: COOKIE SWAP with Appetizers: (recipes coming)
Southern Pasta Salad
Crock Pot Cheese Dip with Tortilla Chips
Veggie Tray
Bacon Wrapped Sausages


Baked Goodies and Breakfasts:
Eric's Preacher Cookies (YES, they will really be posted this week!)
The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies
Another Christmas Cookie I haven't come up with yet!
(If you have any good interesting suggestions, let me know!)

Easy Banana Nut Muffins



** Of course all of this is dependant on the my shipment of gluten-free flours! I guess at the cookie swap everyone will be eating a box of Pamela's spicey ginger cookies if I don't get my flour in! haha!)


Have a great week everyone! Check back this week for some awesome gluten free cookie recipes!!




My three boys...
Michael, Mitten (white one), and Max (black one)
NO those cats are definitely not spoiled... how could you ever think that?? ;-)






Pin It!